Sunday, January 10, 2016

Baby #3 Countdown on!

As we get closer to welcoming baby #3 in our family we are gearing up the old website to keep everyone informed. Once again, as things begin we will use this blog so all of you at home can be just as much in the action as we are.

Due date is 2 weeks from tomorrow and since Friday didn't push me into early labor I suspect this baby won't be coming much earlier than its due date.

As far as I go, I am actually quite comfortable and content this far into pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I am super anxious to meet the new babe but since this is our last planned pregnancy, I am savoring the last few weeks... Even if that means having others help me put on my shoes or help me get up off the floor. Plus- with all the latest happenings, our minds are pretty distracted elsewhere.

The next few weeks are going to be filled with finishing up work projects, cleaning and preparing the house and dealing with the shop aftermath.

Stay tuned for the next blog post, very likely to mean the action has begun!

Oh- and vote- boy or girl?? Caleb says girl, Olivia (recently) has been saying boy.

2 comments:

  1. I think its a girl, but it could be a boy. Gee how obvious is that......

    ReplyDelete